Documentation, Registration, and Payment Guide
- Driver's License
- Valid Proof of Insurance In Your Name (Insurance Agent on call if needed)
ALL BUYERS MUST BE REGISTERED
- COST: $40.00 for a Bidder's Badge and is valid from the purchase date through December 31st of the current year. (This only needs to be bought once, It can be used at any time while it is valid) Please ensure that the person whose name the vehicle is going under is the one who is receiving the bidder's badge.
- LATE REGISTRATION PENALTY: If you bid on a vehicle and have not yet registered as a buyer, you will be charged an additional $30 for your buyer registration (No Exceptions).
CHECK IN FOR YOUR BIDDERS BADGE:
- Each time you attend an auction; it must be worn in a visible place.
- ALL BIDDERS (only Bidders need this) must have their own Buyer Registration Badge (not a “Guest” badge).
COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE
- Please be prepared by bringing your driver’s license, current insurance ID card (with your name on it), registration card, and license plate (if transferring plates), and method of payment for your purchases.
- All transactions must be completed by 2 P.M. the following business day or a $100.00 LATE FEE will be applied. (Title Delay Policy does not start until the bid price and buyer's fee are paid in full)
METHOD OF PAYMENT
- Cash, Master Card, Visa, and Discover accepted. -- NO American Express
- Any method of payment used other than cash will incur a 5% Equipment fee.
- We do not accept any type of personal check for deposits or payment.
- We do not accept starter checks, credit card checks, or any checks NOT accepted by Equifax
- We Do Accept certified funds such as bank checks.
- All DEPOSITS are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Vehicle Viewing Begins at 9:30 A.M. On Saturday.
- The Sale begins at 10:30 A.M. On Saturday
- Vehicles are driven through our facility. Bidding occurs indoors.
- The auctioneer will lead the sale and take bids as they arise.
- The winner of the bid must sign for their paper work at the auction block immediately after winning the bid.
- A deposit is required at the time of signing.
- Depending on the light conditions the bid was won under, the buyer may qualify for a test drive. (If an item is found to be defective in the vehicle, and it meets the arbitration requirements, the buyer will receive a refund.)
- Afterwords the buyer must report to the public lobby to finish their paperwork (Full notary services are available)
- In most cases Public buyers can take the vehicle the same day.