- Have been sold on a green light
- Have a purchase price for over $2000.00
- Have Less than 160,000 Miles
- Have the PSI purchased on the night of the sale
Current PSI Rate
$150.00 a Vehicle
Post Sale Inspection Description
The post sale inspection is an inspection performed the day after the sale by an expert mechanic. It is completely impartial and is subject to the auction's arbitration policies and procedures. It is designed to make it convenient for our customers who want a more thorough inspection of their vehicles.
- It includes the mechanic's diagnosis of any issues the vehicle may possess if any (although this is opinion, it is in no way a guarantee).
- If During the PSI an item is found to be subject to arbitration, then the vehicle would “Fail” post sale. In this case the vehicle would “No Sale” unless the buyer and seller would renegotiate.
- If an item is found to be unsatisfactorily represented it is buyer's responsibility to contact the auction within seven (7) days after purchase date of the vehicle to arrange a follow up inspection (this includes frame disputes).
- All Post Sale Inspections are subject to the Arbitration Policies and Procedures
SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION
UNLESS ANNOUNCED OR SOLD “AS-IS”
- Motor knock, clutch or transmission slippage.
- Utilized body damage, frame damage (beyond superficial dents and scrapes), rotted out frame repair must be announced. Frame damage, rotted out or frame repair not announced, must be reported to the Auction within 7 (seven) days from the date of purchase, unless sold “AS-IS”.
- Air conditioning- If sold for more than $2,500.
- Any single mechanical defect which exceeds $500.00 (parts only, not including labor) to repair.
- Altered or removed emission equipment except catalytic converter.
- Any unit unsafe to operate on the highway.
- ANY ACCEPTED ADJUSTMENT IS AUTOMATICALLY AN “AS-IS” TRANSACTION.
- Title codes P, R, or X.
- No reverse must be announced including “AS-IS” sale.
NOT SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION
- Trunk or Door keys.
- Any front-end, brake or PA inspection problems unless determined to be unsafe by the Auction.
- Obvious visible body damage such as broken glass, upholstery or accident damage.
- Factory options including, Soft & Hard Convertible tops (except air-conditioning if sold for more than $2,500.)
- Minor leaking and wet transmissions or engine. Exception: Excessive pouring leaks on front wheel drive and four wheel drive units.
- Backlash, unless unsafe or front wheel drive.
- Engine smoke is considered visible and is not subject to arbitration.
- CV joints or boots on front wheel drives.
- No catalytic converter or exhaust.
- Noisy valves or lifters may not be arbitrated.
- Frame damage from normal use (scratches, jack marks, radiator supports) except current model year.
- Low air pressure.
- If the selling price is $2,000 or less, or the vehicle has 100,000 miles or more, or the vehicle is 10 years of age or older, vehicle automatically becomes sold “AS-IS” with all faults & no guarantees, regardless of condition light. It cannot be returned for any reason including: frame damage, cracked block and excessive rust.
- Units over 10 years old are EXEMPT from federal odometer disclosers. Disclaimers in mileage, for these vehicles, are not grounds for refusal.
- Any and all information written on the windshield of vehicle is subject to error and none are valid cause for arbitration. In the event a dispute arises between LVAA and either Buyer and/or Seller beyond the scope of our arbitration policy, as the exclusive remedy the district justice assigned to Magisterial District #31-1-07 shall be the sole and exclusive court in which such disputes will be resolved, and no appeals shall be taken there from, despite statutory authority permitting appeals to or litigation in. In the event, LVAA is successful in such proceedings; the losing parties shall be jointly and severally responsible for paying all court costs and LVAA attorney fees.
- Hybrid Batteries are not subject to arbitration.
- Recalls are not subject to arbitration and are not grounds for refusing to complete sale/purchase transaction.
- Use/results of vehicle inquiries ( ie CarFax ) are not grounds for arbitration. All searches must be completed before bidding on vehicle. Information gained from a report can NOT be used in the refusal of vehicle purchase.
- THE DECISION OF AUCTION MANAGEMENT SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL DISPUTES.